Manufacturing Calibration Tech Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Calibration Tech Support 973820
A leading technology company is looking for a Manufacturing Tech Support to support metrology functions. The ideal candidate works well with clearly defined objectives and can adhere to the highest standards of business ethics. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Manufacturing Calibration Tech Support Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Calibration Tech Support Responsibilities:
- Create service orders for incoming equipment.
- Cleaning and mechanical measurement of high-frequency coaxial calibration kit components to ensure functionality and accuracy.
- Enter service data into the management information systems.
- Clarify, analyze, and implement actions and solutions while supporting the company's technicians and NPI Engineers.
Manufacturing Calibration Tech Support Qualifications:
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination required to ensure the ability to work with small connector types.
- Works with clearly defined objectives on customer service assignments that may be repetitive in nature.
- Solves technical problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Provides a consistent, solid contribution to team delivery goals.
- Ensures resources are used properly (i.e. connector care, ESD).
- Adheres to established production processes and is responsible for achieving established team production goals.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment