Live Events Operations Coordinator
Video QA | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Live Events Operations Coordinator 989928
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Live Events Operations Coordinator to act as a core member of the video operations team focused on OTT, Mobile, and Desktop video products. The successful candidate will work closely with Product, Production, and third-party vendors to ensure the highest quality video experience is getting to our end users. Every day will offer new challenges in an environment where change is encouraged.
Live Events Operations Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $28/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Burbank, CA 91505)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Live Events Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
Responsible for monitoring live streaming events and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
Responsible for manually triggering ad breaks where needed with direction from the production teams for events.
Prepare recordings of live events for delivery to the publishing team for VOD.
Collaborate with third parties to coordinate onboarding requirements and troubleshoot issues.
Monitor Live video in products during events and relay any issues to engineers.
Take ownership of the LiveTV experience, driving potential issues to resolution in a timely fashion.
Work with the support team to field customer issues that have been advanced to our team.
- Event monitoring and support across all digital platforms as well as for live events, QA of event publishing.
- Management and monitoring of national-level video blackouts. Monitoring and operations of live streaming events cross-platform.
Live Events Operations Coordinator Qualifications:
- Experience working in a media entertainment environment with multiple partners and distributed teams.
- Excellent internal client management and communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Passion for and knowledge of interactive technology and platforms required.
- Prior experience with mobile technologies (mobile development, APIs)
- Experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues for streaming video.
- Able to work weekends and overnight hours to cover live events.
- Experience with live streaming video or broadcast (preferred)
- Experience with video monitoring in a NOC or similar operations field (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment