Lease Administrator Assistant (H)
Operations | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Lease Administrator Assistant 6567 (H)
- Coordinate with Real Estate team and manage initial internal document signing process and execution tracking to ensure compliance w/approval process.
- Assist with all aspects of Lease Administrative duties, including, but not limited to:
- Lease operating expense audits
- tracking security deposit timely refunds
- process and code for non-recurring payments with AP to ensure timely payments and compliance.
- Maintain physical and electronic lease document storage system
- Track portfolio data for monthly reporting by coordinating feedback from site team leads and validating through internal databases.
- Assist manager with requests to form cross-functional partners and others within the department for ad hoc projects and recurring reporting related to the Real Estate team.
- Track accruals for Real Estate department expenses (travel, legal fees, etc.)
- Associate Finance or relevant areas and/or equivalent experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 3 years of Lease Administration or Commercial Property Management experience strongly preferred.
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to multi-task and agile sense of urgency to match quickly changing workflow
$55-$65 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 8 Month Assignment