Junior Salesforce Admin, Content
Business Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Junior Salesforce Admin, Content 868333
As part of the Business Affairs and Content Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting day-to-day maintenance and improvement of the Content Salesforce.com implementation. You will collaborate with Content Admins as well as Product and Technical Teams and various stakeholder and user groups to troubleshoot, improve data accuracy, and support ongoing improvement of the Content Salesforce instance. You will continually raise the bar on data accuracy and availability, scalability and customer experience while encouraging standard work and building positive, scalable partnerships.
- Serve as junior administrator for the Salesforce.com Content Org
- Perform basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, regular internal system audits, upgrade preparations and other routine tasks
- Work with Super User Network and user base to support day-to-day use by various SFDC user groups
- Proactively identify areas to improve data quality and business processes and increase usability
- Establish and document weekly and quarterly data validation and maintenance routines to eliminate duplicates, improve data quality, and ensure reports, processes, and data field names, descriptions and help text are up to date
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce applications in iterative release cycles
- Work with Change Management Specialist to create documentation, train new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skillset across the organization
- B.A. or equivalent degree preferred
- Functional fluency in Salesforce, Outlook, Excel, MS Word and Power Point
- Knowledge of CRM and database concepts and best practices
- Demonstrated experience supporting implementation of new systems and processes
- Strong analytical background, experience with reporting tools in and outside of Salesforce
- Ability to critically evaluate and reconcile multi-sourced information, decompose high-level information, abstract up from low-level information, and distinguish user requests from underlying true business needs
- Demonstrated flexibility, prioritization and problem solving skills in a fast-paced time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to listen well and communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
- A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills and an eye for process improvements.
- An avid reader and consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs and other digital content.
- Experience in a digital media, entertainment or publishing field.
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- 1 to 2 years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with IP licensing and / or contracts
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment