Industrial Engineer ^ # (H)
Mechanical Engineering | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Industrial Engineer 810983 ^ # (H)
- Draw upon the latest supply chain methodologies to achieve best in class results for new products
- Make decisions that will minimize future inventories during the design phase
- Help to deliver the shortest lead times in the industry by means of postponement techniques and shorter cycle times
- Engage in design to ensure that each new generation of products is leaner than its predecessors - maximizing product flexibility for the customer while streamlining order fulfillment
- Apply industrial engineering concepts and statistical modeling to reduce costs and maximize return on investment
- Provide knowledge leadership regarding the latest industry advancements and trends and well as emerging technology enablers (ERP, MES)
- Apply knowledge to develop solutions and partner with representatives from various organizations to integrate ideas, make decisions, and drive improvement.
- BS in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experience working in a production environment, Oracle experience is preferred.
$65 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment