Front End Software Engineer (H) ^
Software ENG & DEV | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Engineer 1592 (H) ^
We are looking for a Senior UI Developer who is proficient in implementing Web Accessibility standards to join the company's Business Planning product team. Your primary focus will be implementing Web Accessibility standards throughout our product suite such as keyboard shortcuts and screen reader support. This job should be matched by companies that develop systems software. Companies that have both applications and systems software engineers and do not identify them by function should match to Software Development Engineer.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Make all desired parts of the product suite accessible, including for screen readers
- Collaborate with UX design team to drive for the best possible end-user experience
- 8+ years of front end development experience in an enterprise software product
- Strong skills implementing Web Accessibility standards
- Deep understanding of code design and architecture
- Strong debugging skills across all major browsers
- Experience implementing high quality code using automation and unit testing frameworks
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Nice to Have: Experience with Agile development process (Scrum)
$90 per hour Palo Alto, CA 94303 12 Month Assignment