Finance | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Financial Analyst 9120
A leading tech company is seeking a qualified Finicial Analyst to collaborate with the team to execute financial analysis and modeling to accelerate future business planning decisions, be an active participant in performing month end close, forecast, reporting and assist with AOP and long-range planning. The company offers a great work environment.
- Hourly pay: $35
- Worksite: Leading technology and data solutions company, (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Think strategically and plan effectively; be hands on, detail and results oriented and
- manage multiple tasks against deadlines.
- Independently conduct financial and business research and analysis towards solving the
- “Why” of the business issue versus the “What or How” of the matter.
- Provide financial support to functional business areas including forecasting, budgeting
- and various ad-hoc analysis.
- Capacity to “build financial tools” that solve business use and analysis problems. In
- addition, capacity to work closely with IT helping to drive the implementation of
- enterprise level solutions.
- Extend existing financial tools (primarily MS Excel based) towards improved workflow and
- operational use of numerous data sets.
- Design operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve
- Utilize previously acquired technical experience to become actively involved in day-today projects to meet schedules and resolve problems.
- This individual must work effectively with senior level employees within the Geography,
- across functions and with external parties.
- Be a well-rounded team player; with an emphasis on “bias to action”
Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant financial and business analysis experience is required
- A high level of integrity and ethics
- BS/BA in Accounting/Finance; CPA/MBA desired
- Experience in multinational and relevant industry sector preferred
- Computer literate, good analytical skills with good business acumen – advanced MS
- Excel skills required. Anaplan a strong plus.
- Experience driving business solutions within a MS Excel and MS Access environment;
- developing compilers to support large dataset analysis
- Excellent communication – written, verbal, and analytical
- Highly motivated and can work under pressure with tight deadline
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, and or IFRS
- Capable of dealing with management in country and various locations
- Confidence in dealing with matrix management structures
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment