Distributor Media Coordinator
Media | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Distributor Media Coordinator 964411
A leading broadcasting company is looking for a Distributor Media Coordinator to support the Distributor Media team. The company offers a great work environment and chances to grow your career at a leading digital streaming network!
Distributor Media Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting network (New York, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Distributor Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the Distributor Media team on day-to-day operations pertaining to media for the OTT streaming services and traditional accounts while working closely with the Marketing and Sales team.
- Gather agenda items and lead weekly and bi-weekly status meetings with various internal teams, ensure proper management, accuracy and distribution of documents shared with internal stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Manage all billing processes including checking IOs, submitting documents for signature, tracking and coding invoices and managing overall budgets.
- Help oversee day-to-day management of media campaigns and provide strategic input on budget grids, campaigns, briefing documents and more, work closely with internal teams to ensure all campaigns are complementary and identify areas to work together.
- Create media planning timelines, ensuring dates are shifted when needed, and use project management skills to keep all stakeholders informed of deadlines and any relevant updates.
Distributor Media Coordinator Qualifications:
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Passion for entertainment
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable with email and Zoom communication.
- Quick learner with the flexibility to shift gears quickly as new priorities arise.
- Excel skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment