Digital Account-Based Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Digital Account-Based Marketing Manager 2069
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for an innovative and experienced ABM Program Manager to help build, manage, and monitor integrated marketing campaigns for the company's financial management and human capital management product lines that target our ABM accounts. The successful candidate will play a key role in the organization, coordination, and management of ABM campaigns while working closely with existing ABM team to assist in refining and developing programs that will resonate with our key accounts across multiple digital channels.
Digital Account-Based Marketing Manager Pay and Benefits
- Hourly pay: $60/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Digital Account-Based Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Support in the execution of integrated digital ABM marketing programs.
- Partnering with the ABM and cross-functional teams to document and communicate key planning/program initiation and build project plans and timetables for their execution.
- Coordination of various external/internal teams working on the campaign.
- Assist in helping shape our ABM strategy
- Campaign set up/monitoring in various marketing systems and tools including Marketo, Salesforce.com, Tableau, and Workfront.
- Help build an automated approach to ABM customers journey as they move through our demand waterfall
- Development and monitoring of program plans and schedules.
- Monitoring and communicating progress toward quarterly and yearly goals, and making adjustments where needed to stay on target to meet company goals.
- Schedule and drive status meetings. Determine agendas, highlight key milestones, drive issue resolution, and maintain action logs/plans, and track campaign performance
- Ensure overall program quality and continuity.
Digital Account-Based Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of related corporate marketing and/or agency account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in managing ABM marketing programs.
- Demand generation experience in a SAAS environment.
- Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs through multiple digital channels.
- Knowledge of setting up and using ABM tools like Engagio.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of an organization and direct/manage virtual teams.
- Multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time.
- Strong ability to analyze issues, solve problems, and improve processes.
- Proficient in project management tools.
- Must understand marketing channels.
- Strong understanding of digital market.
- Level third-party surveys.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment