Data Privacy Attorney
Legal | Remote in Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Data Privacy Attorney 1140033
A leading data protection company is looking for a Data Privacy Attorney. The successful candidate will support the company's compliance with data privacy laws, with a significant focus on advising on data privacy matters related to customer and vendor agreements. The ideal candidate has prior Data privacy attorney experience from within a technology company. The company offers a great work environment!
Data Privacy Attorney Pay and Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading data protection company (Santa Clara, CA 95054, Open to Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment
Data Privacy Attorney Responsibilities:
- Support the company's compliance with data privacy laws, with a significant focus on advising on data privacy matters related to customer and vendor agreements.
- Review and negotiate Data Processing Agreements.
Data Privacy Attorney Qualifications:
- 5+ years focused on data privacy for a tech company, preferably at enterprise software and/or SaaS company. SaaS is a huge plus.
- Data privacy attorney from within a technology company.
- Experience in a technology company is desired.
- JD and member of at least one US state bar association with excellent academic credentials.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and with senior management.