Clerical/Administrative | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Specialist 1016954
A leading technology company is looking for a Customer Specialist. The successful candidate will perform general office duties and special projects as assigned. E.g. planning for meetings, conferences, travel, and ensure arrangements are coordinated. The ideal candidate is a good communicator and a team player with strong self-motivation and a growth mindset. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Customer Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Clara, CA 95051)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Customer Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing, and/or sales or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions, such as customer training and trade show events.
- Prepare presentation slides and other documentation as required.
- Prepare or maintains the contents of Keysight webpages needed for the Customer Success team for customer training.
- Maintain AWS cloud virtual machines and training laptops, such as usage tracking, accounting, and paperwork.
- Support the team on travel-related visa/passport/invitation letter applications. Support team-building activities and company events. Receive the visitors and manage related logistics and accommodation.
Customer Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor above education degree with relative major
- Integrity, accountable with high learning agility
- Skillful using Microsoft Office like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and office equipment like copy machine, etc.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time, though travel will vary.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment