Customer Care Analyst
Clerical/Administrative | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Care Analyst 2004
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Customer Care Analyst to resolve customer issues. The successful candidate will be a team player adept at working in a case-driven environment, and ideally come from a Saas customer service background. The company offers a great work environment!
Customer Care Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $35/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588 or Atlanta, GA 30326)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Customer Care Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead internal and customer-facing meetings to prepare customers for success in production.
- Develop and deliver content using WebEx to various stakeholders across the world.
- Act as liaison between the customer and our internal teams (Support, Documentation, Community, Customer Success Managers, Legal, etc.) and other internal teams to ensure unique customers’ needs are being met.
- Define, document, and maintain business processes, requirements, and policies.
- Support operations-related initiatives identified by the support management team identify opportunities or business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide end-user support to our customers and partners.
- Analyze ways to improve tools so that customers can be self-sufficient and cases can be avoided.
- Own operational/administrative customer requests and follow through to resolution, i.e. requests for information, new account set-up, tenant maintenance, etc.
- Manage incoming queues through a case management system to help resolve customer cases quickly and effectively.
Customer Care Analyst Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer services role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; business or technical degree preferred.
- Solid computer skills (Software Application, Case Management).
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships.
- Ability to understand and interpret data from multiple sources.
- 3-5 years of experience within functional areas of HR or Human Capital Management
- SaaS experience helpful (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment