Content Acquisition Consultant (L)
Media | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Acquisition Consultant 912418 (L)
We are seeking a Content Acquisition Consultant to support the Acquisitions and Content Partnerships Team. The Content Acquisition Consultant will perform critical web-based research, assist with data gathering and data entry, and contribute to editorial projects in support of the Team’s strategic initiatives. The company offers a great work environment and the chance to grow your career at a leading digital content platform!
Content Acquisition Consultant Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading digital audiobook and podcast platform, (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Content Acquisition Consultant Responsibilities:
- Enter and maintain records in the Salesforce database
- Assist with high-priority, urgent research projects
- Request contracts for new content, payee changes, content terminations, etc.
- Review submissions and catalogs from various content providers
- Negotiate renewal deals and manage relationships with assigned content providers
Content Acquisition Consultant Qualifications:
- B.A., B.S., or equivalent degree
- Experience working with databases , high volumes of information and MS Office, Salesforce, and similar tools
- Excellent business judgment, exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), and a track record of proven success.
- 1-3 years experience in the publishing industry
- Deal negotiation experience
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment