Campaign Project Coordinator
Project Management | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Campaign Project Coordinator 1090643
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Campaign Project Coordinator. The successful candidate will support the Campaign Project Management team with administrative duties related to end-to-end project management and tracking. The ideal candidate has familiarity with production & creative operations and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The company offers a great work environment!
Campaign Project Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Burbank, CA 91505 and New York City, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Campaign Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support Campaign Project Managers in administrative duties related to campaign management; scheduling, meeting minutes, and following up on action items.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication of status updates internally to the key stakeholders associated with the specific campaign with guidance from the campaign project management team.
- Assist in the distribution of campaign and production timelines based on established workflows, and individual project needs, to help manage teams toward key milestones.
- Schedule meetings, and follow up on campaign-related action items, distribute agendas and cross-functional communication, take notes, and share recaps and next steps.
- Help prepare and distribute weekly status reports and Milestone calendars.
- Maintain Campaign Project Management tools with the latest campaign and project milestones, direction and strategy, and production status as a resource for the business.
- Support the Campaign Project Management team in their work with agencies and in-house production teams, as well as with creative and marketing teams within the company to oversee successful launches of originals and brand campaigns.
Campaign Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1+ years working in marketing or agency project management with exposure in digital marketing, production, post-production, or a creative operations role.
- AA in Business, Marketing, Production, or related field.
- Experience working in a digital media entertainment environment with multiple stakeholders and highly matrixed teams is preferred.
- Experience working in media/campaign, production management; someone possibly from creative agency.
- Experience working with lots of people and different teams.
- Strong desire to learn about the complete campaign lifecycle from strategy through to execution.
- Comfortable and adaptable in working cross-functionally with multiple partners.
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to change gears quickly and nimbly when changes happen to processes and projects.
- Familiarity with a task and workflow management tool such as Asana, Jira, CODA, Monday.com, or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to relay information simply and clearly.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Calm, balanced, level-headed, and collaborative in nature.
- Familiarity with design, video, and digital file specs, including key art, print, video, and social is preferred.
- Ability to take initiative, enjoys digital creative and a passion for entertainment, and who wants to have fun in a supportive team environment.
- Experience with PM tools: Jira, Airtable etc.