Technical Operations | Roseville, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Calibration Technician 894345
The electronic service technician candidate will support manufactured test equipment. We are a leading technology company offering the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry and pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Calibration Technician Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30 per hour
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Roseville, CA 95747)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Calibration Technician Responsibilities:
- Testing, calibrating, assembling, and disassembling of electronic instrument products to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through effective communication, innovation, and direct application of technical skills.
- Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate will clarify, analyze, develop, and implement actions and solutions while supporting field staff and customers
Calibration Technician Qualifications:
- Prior experience is strongly preferred. Applicant should have at least 4 years of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE, PC Based, METCAL, TME etc) is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates electronic and mechanical competence.
- Monday-Friday 12:00AM-8:30AM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment