Business Systems Programmer / Analyst
Technology Operations | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Systems Programmer / Analyst 6655
Seeking a Business Systems Programmer to join our Global Sales Compensation Team. You will be part of a growing organization that is responsible for end-to-end architecture, solution design for Global Sales Compensation applications at the company. As an Business Systems Programmer, you will be responsible for developing integrations and data transformation processes. Draft solution designs, data flow diagrams and help identify improvements in our application landscape. You will be required to collaborate with application developers on multiple initiatives, share sales compensation domain & Xactly tool expertise. You must be comfortable juggling multiple tasks and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, while maintaining a great attitude. You must be able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information, in support of a rapidly growing and changing organization. We are looking for a self-starter who will take the initiative to learn our various processes from start to finish. Great communication skills, a great attitude, and the ability to collaborate with a variety of people and job functions. In this role, you will learn to analyze and anticipate the needs of your customers and business partners, in support of their projects. You will help draft and present designs proposals to management and key stakeholders. You must have the ability to perform flawlessly and professionally in a challenging and extremely fast-paced environment, while maintaining the grace and willingness to change direction when circumstances dictate.
- Responsible for architectural planning, building integrations and serving applications across the development pipeline.
- Create detailed architecture diagrams, data models, mockups and journey maps to guide developers toward a common architecture.
- Develop integrations using Xactly Connect APIs and ETL tools to transfer data in and out of Xactly.
- Understand technical implementations at a detail level and propose technical alternatives when necessary.
- Use Sales Performance domain and technical knowledge to mentor development teams; drive enforcement of standards.
- Assist develop solution POCs on areas of UI automation, predictive analytics and machine learning.
- Draft technical and functional impact assessments on solutions strategies and delivery paths.
- Partner with business systems analysts in drafting user stories and requirements documents.
- Participate in drafting UAT and SIT test scenarios and assist the business and technical teams with defect triage.
- Be an overall liaison between technical teams and business application stakeholders.
- In-depth experience in aligning complex process and systems requirements to existing business and technology landscape.
- Understanding of software development and program delivery methodologies and approaches and applies these to produce holistic implementation plans, with experience with agile delivery methods a plus
- 3 to 5+ years of experience with implementing Xactly or Callidus solutions.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience with developing integrations with Xactly.
- Experience in developing processes with Xactly Connect and Rest APIs.
- Extensive SQL development experience with Relational Databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server).
- Building data models that provide intuitive analytics for the analysts and customers.
- Familiar working with Salesforce, Workday, Xactly Incent, Xactly Credit Assignments or other SPM tools.
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of web technologies and frameworks, experience in developing/designing web applications and custom interfaces.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Excellent computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, index match, etc.) to understand and transform manual excel based processes into systematized solutions.
- Hands-on experience with data warehouse methodologies and solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher / equivalent work experience.
- Hands-on experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, OBIEE, PowerBI) and data warehouse technologies.
- Basic to Intermediate experience with Predictive Analytics and Machine learning.
- Experience with designing solutions using RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, UiPath.
- Experience with UI test automation tools.
- Familiar working with Anaplan, Workday and ServiceNow.
$90-$100 per hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment