Associate Business Analyst
Business Operations | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Associate Business Analyst 2097
A leading enterprise software provider is seeking an Associate Business Analyst. The successful candidate will generate quotes for upcoming renewals and process the paperwork, reach out to customers for Customer Success initiatives, and support CSM with follow-ups. The company offers a great work environment!
Associate Business Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $35/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software provider (Palo Alto, CA 94303)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Associate Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work across services teams and business and technology to represent the interests and needs of the Strategic Sourcing Customer Success Team
- Clearly and concisely communicate with colleagues of all levels (including the executive team)
- Manage and contribute to tactical tasks, such as dashboard and reporting creation, data analytics, business process documentation, and enablement products for the CS team
- Lead effective meetings, understand and document dependencies and action items, foster collaboration, keep everyone on track and organized
- Report on differences between ACV/Exit Year ACV in renewal opportunities to identify incorrect values or data issues.
- CSM dashboard or report for them to look at their portfolio within a system with real-time data vs. keep in a manual excel spreadsheet.
- Forecasting reporting – real-time/automated updates on manager/CSM forecast calls for renewals.
- Update existing upsell dashboard with Scout/Adaptive Designation Fields implemented to replace opportunity naming conventions to identify sourcing.
- Review existing launch reporting and ensure using the right date fields for launch, add counter for length of deployment.
Associate Business Analyst Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related business discipline.
- Experience with Sales Operations or Services Operation, and in-depth knowledge and experience with, renewal, or subscriptions management and other cross-functional experiences.
- Hands-on system experience with Salesforce, Tableau, and Gainsight.
- Ability to analyze data and build dashboards and reporting from various source systems.
- Working knowledge of Gainsight, Google sheet.
- Data modeling experience preferred.
- Renewals/Subscription experience preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment