Analog Hardware Designer
Engineering | Colorado Springs, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Analog Hardware Designer 814043
We are seeking an experienced contract Hardware Electrical Engineer to join our dynamic development team.
- Design and qualification of electrical circuitry for high-frequency measurement solutions
- Specific focus on the development of high-frequency analog sections of ARB and Digitizer hardware in the 2.0-4.0 GHz range.
- Will also drive the design of power supply sections.
- Schematic capture and coordination with board layout resources to produce operational modules.
- Verification that final designs meet all environmental, regulatory and safety standards.
- Collaboration with a multi-discipline engineering team (HW, FW, ME, SW).
- Investigation and development of end-to-end processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to turn concepts into reality.
- BS or MS Degree in EE or ECE.
- PCB Design Experience a must
- 5-10 years of experience developing high-frequency commercial products.
- Strong knowledge of analog hardware design, high-frequency analog filter design.
- Circuit Design Simulation (LTSpice, Cadence, Hyperlynx, Spice, PSpice).
- The ability to work in a team and across geographic boundaries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S. without requiring present/future sponsorship for employment.
- Programming language experience (C/C++ or C#) and familiarity with modern object-oriented software design methodologies.
- Familiarity with schematic capture and PCB layout tools and techniques.
- Proficient with electronic test and measurement equipment.
This job is located in Colorado Springs, CO, but will also consider Loveland CO, Santa Rosa CA.
$65-$70 per hour Colorado Springs, CO 80907 18 Month Assignment