Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Acquisition Director 922013
- Lead the acquisition strategy.
- Specifically, manage all acquisition initiatives from idea through execution, working with Canadian colleagues to create innovative solutions to introduce and educate the Canadian customers about our company.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with other business team partners in Merchandising, Product, Creative, Technology, Customer Care, UX Design, and Finance to deliver effective solutions.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its goals.
- Manage Canada’s Associate's program and email marketing programs.
- Provide creative direction on campaign assets and UX optimizations as needed for any and all projects.
- Identify conversion marketing strategies and testing pipelines (A/B and multivariate) that will support the conversion of relevant prospects into trial members.
- Conduct tests and deep data-driven analysis that provide insights and new strategies for increasing acquisition results on the surfaces.
- Communicate these results in a clear, compelling manner to the management team.
- Deliver regular reporting on core KPIs and provide weekly/quarterly forecasts respective to those core acquisition metrics.
- Effectively direct and line manage the activity and development of a focused Marketing Manager.
- Other responsibilities as defined by evolving business needs for a rapidly growing online business.
- 10+ years of strong digital marketing experience driving acquisition and running promotions and campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Budget and forecasting management experience, including creating “what if” scenarios.
- Ability to generate and quickly execute actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analysis of data.
- Experience with gathering and utilizing customer insights and turning these insights into successful marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Experience with content management systems and analytics programs, i.e., Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Audience Manager
- Self-motivated, nimble, and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- A demonstrated record of partnering with teams (Product and UX) across the organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals.
- Experience with both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Marketing experience.
- MBA or graduate degree.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of subscription revenue business models.
- Fluency in French.
- Experience marketing in Canada.
Newark, NJ 07102 7 Month Assignment