International Product Coordinator
Brand Creative | Hybrid in New York, NY | Full Time | From $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 per year
Sesame Workshop is looking for an International Product Coordinator. This role is part of the Brand Creative Department and reports to the Global Product Director.
- Process product approval submissions and traffic forms to creative resources and business managers. Manage day-to-day relationships and return of all materials to licensees and agents.
- Ensure product development is within contractual rights under management approval and supervision.
- Manage and track the product approval process from concept through production in our MMB product submission system.
- Inventory creative assets currently with licensees and distribute creative assets as applicable and on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain licensees’ files for all product submissions.
- Organize and maintain our product sample closet.
- Assist with all internal product presentations, as needed, both for our local and international offices.
- Share our safety guidelines and ensure that all are being met by our partners. Collaborate with legal and research departments, as needed, on any new categories.
- Assist in researching potential new partners and staying apprised of competitive and marketplace trends
- Assist with business management tasks for additional key licensees, including but not limited to, licensee performance analysis, minute preparation, meeting coordination, etc. Provide support for all trade show activities.
- B.A./ B.S. Degree or equivalent experience with 2 years preferred
- Excellent verbal, communication, and organizational skills; attention to detail, highly organized, thoughtful, and concise
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills a plus
- The capacity to adapt to change and confidently respond to challenges
- Proactive team player, able to spot inefficiencies and propose effective solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity