Healthcare Home Coordinator
Hopewell Center-Downtown St. Louis | St. Louis, MO | Full Time
Amanda Luckett Murphy Hopewell Center grew out of a 30-year history of service Incorporated as a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) since 1979, ALM Hopewell Center provides comprehensive mental health services to children and adults in the northern and central parts of the City of St. Louis and North St. Louis City. A professional mental health staff serves a growing caseload of 2,800 patients, of which greater than ninety-five percent are chronically mentally ill and suffering from major psychiatric disorders. Hopewell Center operates a Psychosocial Rehabilitation Center and a Comprehensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center for adults and youth. Many services are provided at schools. A multi-disciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, counselors, social workers, educators, and support staff work diligently to carry out the mission of providing comprehensive care to patients and their families.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The HCH Care Coordinator has the opportunity to provide metrics based administrative and clerical support to the Healthcare Home Director and the team in as it pertains to Health Care Home; reporting, analysis, and other supporting roles (NCMs, data entry person and physicians). Growing program and department. Great chance to develop individualism and skills in many areas. Join our Dream Team!!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Provide day to day administrative support to the Healthcare Home Director and team.
2) Know how to complete monthly status report for all clients served in the Healthcare Home.
3) Know how to documents outcome and quality performance indicators – in chart and excel format as required.
4) Develops tracking mechanisms and reports to capture critical information for client and team services; ensures timelines are met.
5) Prepares and mails letters for the team to inform doctors and patients of critical information.
6) Takes minutes at meetings and documents staffing results in an organized manner.
7) Provides data entry supports to the staff on the team if needed.
8) Manages the computer tools and authorizations and trains staff on how to use them
9) Tracks training for staff on the HCH team to ensure that all requirements are met.
10) Assists the HCH Director with enrollment and discharge reports.
11) Provides support to the HCH Director and Team with coordinating services for clients.
12) Assist in planning the Treatment plan meetings, MDS Staffing and other meetings for care coordination.
13) Assist the HCH with locating consumers to schedule items to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
14) Create and maintain letter templates and correspondence to consumer, physicians and other providers.
15) Coordinates education calendar and sets up groups and speakers.
16) Assists the NCM with identifying consumers who are flagged on a report, to set up educational groups based on that flag.
17) Participates in staffing to look up Medicaid status, and monitor the referrals and timelines for clients referred to the program.
18) Uses trackers for all areas of responsibility.
19) Maintains an enthusiastic persona and interacts with other programs to enhance the program of HCH.
20) Help maintain Morale of HCH and coordination with other programs
21) Health Education in Wellness program
22) Must have enthusiasm, and positive attitude. Must be able to have good public relation skills. Proficient and Motivational with communication.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
High School graduate. Some college preferred.
Must have strong organizational administrative skills and relevant clerical experience. Must have good job history. Required to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word to include developing and managing tracking spreadsheets, and developing typed-in forms. Enthusiastic and motivated. Public Relationship skills preferred.