Client Sales Executive
Business Development | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time
MSB is a growing and dynamic company, now a Gulf South leader in multi-specialty engineering services. Founded on client-focused solutions and tireless dedication to project success, MSB has more than 37 years of experience in multiple market segments, including Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Telecommunications, and Power Engineering.
With that said, it is no accident that MSB is continually searching for dedicated and brilliant men and women who will hold fast to this relentless pursuit of client success. After all, engineering is nothing more than wires and bolts, without the people who order their ingenuity. At every turn, our world revolves around client success and, for that reason, we are constantly searching those who would join us in building on the responsiveness, technical expertise and quality services that have made us an industry leader in specialty engineering.
The Client Sales Executive is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the sales relationship with each client/prospect in their portfolio at every level from the (CXO) executive suite to the departmental line managers. This position will drive new business through the identification, development, negotiation, and closure of new services agreements with prospects and clients. This position will target potential leads, qualify them, and lead the pursuit team in crafting and positioning a deal. They will leverage their industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales. Product, Services and Solution agreements will encompass all MSB offerings and range in scale from short- term consulting engagements to complex, multi- service, multi- year and global partnerships. Specific new sales/ revenue and profit margin targets will be established annually by management.
Market focus is hospitals, refineries of all types, airports, ports ( including those accessed by ship, rail, airplane and land), public venues ( stadiums, arenas, municipal multipurpose arenas, conference centers, universities, ski venues, large multi- story buildings), Public entities such as E911, converged emergency access, police, fire departments, transportation departments and casinos.
- Transition of new business from sales to delivery.
- Coach and mentor account delivery leaders on client relationship management issues.
- Provide feedback on customer wants and needs to the M S Benbow strategic portfolio function.
- Ensure compliance with MSB sales processes and new business approval requirements.
- Coordinate the relationship between key client personnel and MSB senior executives.
- Lead or coordinate relationship management initiatives with other geographic units of MSB while focused on the same client.
- Create and maintain territory sales plans.
- Identify prospects and create entry strategies for each.
- Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions.
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business.
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, or Communications.
- 5+ years of complex, solution selling sales experience in manufacturing facilities ( e.g. Power and Utility industry, Oil and Gas Industry, Healthcare, Large Public Venues).
- Past experience in closing deals of $500K- $5 Million in contract value.
- Knowledge of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications.
- Ability to establish CXO level relationships.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota.
- Experience in business transformation solutions.
- Capability to understand Internet of Things offerings and articulate those offerings to the industry and prospects.
- Customer Relationship Management technology.
Compensation is salary plus commission.
- Insurance, Health, Wellness. Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Financial & Retirement. 401(k) Plan, Performance Bonus
- Family & Parenting. Flexible Hours, Family Medical Leave
- Vacation & Time Off. Paid Vacation. Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave
- Perks & Discounts. Employee Assistance Program, Lunch & Learns
- Professional Support. Job Training, Professional Development, Tuition Assistance