Systems Test Engineer
Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS Technologies develops innovative hardware and software solutions to next generation problems. Performing in roles varying from technical services to software developer to hardware component provider, we bring our core competencies of electromagnetics, computational analytics, and weapon systems engineering to meet the needs of our customers and the warfighter. Our customers and platform expertise span the space and missile defense realm to include New Space, Ballistic Missiles, Hypersonics, Radars, Interceptors, and full IAMD weapon systems.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
The Systems Engineer will be primarily responsible for systems engineering, assembly, integration, and test engineering, developing communications unit test set requirements, and conducting analyses. Specific duties include:
- Enacting both technical and functional specifications/standards, solving interface problems related to hardware and software, specifying input and output parameters, and ensuring integration of the whole system/subsystem
- Formulating and maintaining solutions for the assembly, integration, and testing of components, elements, subsystems, and systems
- Establishing and tracking requirements verification, validation plans, processes, and tests to develop systematic diagnostics architecture, and implement in system design
- Incorporating internal and external factors into system test solutions that take into account technical, time, and cost restrictions
- Comparing results of prior design analyses with test results from hardware, changing requirements
- Performing integration regression testing to verify and validate incorporated fixes to software, components, systems, and subsystems, and writing discrepancy reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering a similar technical discipline
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- TS/SCI clearance
- 3+ years of related professional experience
Huntsville / Various Locations in the US
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.