General and Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
About the Job:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to support our company. Your job is to keep our company organized and productive while we grow. This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple high priority requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is important, as is a good sense of humor.
Convo.com is the most powerful business collaboration platform focused on becoming the best workplace "war room" for great teams pursuing amazing goals. Our customers choose Convo.com because it is the only solution that truly helps them move faster and stay ahead of the competition. Convo is already home to 6,000 businesses including TechCrunch, CBS, Jones Lang LaSalle, The Next Web, and growing. Convo is backed by Morgenthaler Ventures, the same early-stage VCs that funded Apple, Siri, Evernote, and Lending Club.
- Keep the office running smoothly by working on our new office, ordering supplies, food and all the stuff that keeps people smiling.
- Help set up our new office space, taking ownership of making sure everyone is happy with the work environment and that it matches our personality perfectly.
- Take care of a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of our team, including but not limited to managing complex and busy calendars, scheduling events, booking travel, and being a general deputy of time. Your unattainable goal is “inbox: zero.”
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
- Help plan internal and external Convo events, such as employee and customer functions and meetups.
- Learn. Herd cats. Be smart. Get stuff done.
- You crave fast paced, chaotic, exciting environments.
- A strong planner and organizer, a stickler for details and a master of multi-tasking.
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Excel, Google Apps and Apple iWork, including Keynote, Pages and Numbers. Other people ask you how to do stuff on their machine.
- You are up for anything thrown at you and you tend to stay calm in stressful situations.
- You have a strong moral compass. Thrifty. Fun. You're the glue that makes friendships work and last.
- No ego. You love doing what it takes to get things done.
- You've performed a similar role at a startup.
- A friendly, tactful, professional manner. Experience dealing with customers, media, investor-types and vendors.
- We’re strong believers in work/life balance, but you’re ok working late or on a weekend to get big things accomplished.
- Experience completing relatively complex projects with little direction and an eye towards saving a buck.
- A good sense of design and style to help make the office a fun and vibrant place to work
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation
- Full health, dental, vision
- 401k benefits
- Clipper Cards for commute
- Your choice of a brand new MacBook Pro or Macbook Air