Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service | Wheeling, IL | Full Time
Champro® Sports is a privately owned sporting goods and apparel manufacturer that has been in business for 30 years. We have received numerous industry awards for our business practices and excellent customer service. Our business philosophy is focused on our customers and we take pride in providing them with the best values in team sports equipment and apparel.
If you are athletic, love team sports and have a passion for ensuring every customer experience is top notch, this position is for YOU!
Learn the core of our business and become part of a growing, successful, socially-conscious organization.
The Customer Service Specialist will:
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships via phone and email by responding to customer needs with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
- Build working partnerships with the sales team by working directly with sales reps to address issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Process orders and return merchandise requests, respond to customer inquiries, provide product information, and address all other customer requests as received.
- Handle all customer inquiries and deliver exceptional service to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ability to Switch Task Successfully
- Ability to Handle Demanding Situations When Dealing with Internal and External Customers
- Ability to Prioritize and Problem Solve
- Strong Written and Interpersonal Communication Skills Mathematical Aptitude
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Related Work Experience Preferred
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel Experience with MAS or AX a plus
- Sports Experience Preferred (Participation or Passion)
What do we provide?
- A competitive rate of pay ($27k commensurate with experience)
- A convenient location – Wheeling, IL
- We are proud to offer a full-range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage, 401k, Profit Sharing, paid time off, holidays, and payment toward gym membership fees.