Digital Marketing | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
This role will have a strong passion for digital marketing as it relates to analysis and reporting, great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, and hands-on experience implementing strategic, analytical initiatives in the digital space. An expertise in using tools to identify trends, research anomalies/questions, and build ongoing and ad hoc reports and presentations is critical.
As a valued member of an experienced digital marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and adjusts marketing strategies across multiple online channels such as display, social media, paid search, SEO, and email, the ideal candidate will be expected to support critical planning processes including collaboration on the overall media strategy and budget, building of key reports, data analysis and campaign optimization. Utilizing research tools and concepts related both to digital marketing and the hospitality industry, the digital marketing coordinator will bring forth new recommendations based on market research & campaign performance data
This position will support the Digital Marketing Analyst and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building custom audiences utilizing data sets
- Developing insights from complex and diverse data sets
- Optimizing display campaigns across multiple platforms
- Conducting research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities
- Supporting the digital advertising team through primary and secondary research and analysis of company data: markets, target audience, opportunity audiences, competition, media mix, product mix, seasonality etc.
- Communicating data and insights through compelling reports and presentations, both internally and to the client
- Ongoing reporting of digital marketing efforts
- Presentation building
- Media planning and buying
- Budget pacing
- BA or BS from accredited college or university (MBA a plus)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Excel and Power Point
- Digital and/or hospitality marketing experience is helpful, but not required for this entry level position
- Hands-on experience with industry standard optimization and management tools: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, any of the major ad servers and/or DSPs is helpful, but not required for this entry level position
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and presentation.
- Google certification a plus
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.