Senior .NET Developer - eConnectivity
Development | Stoneham, MA | Full Time
We are a leader in the corporate travel and meetings technology industry and we are looking for a .Net Application Developer to join our eConnectivity team. The role is responsible for our primary stack of .NET although and a broad array of other technologies to deliver our products. We use C#, ASP.NET and ServiceStack on the server and SQL Server as our main data store. On the client side, we are using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap to create responsive interfaces. In this role you will be working with our team to enhance/provide travel data and transformation services and work on data integration with many third party vendors (PMS) across the world.
This is an exciting opportunity fora mid/senior developer who is looking for energizing projects and not a simple day to day routine coding job.
- Creates detailed software specifications, based on requirements for travel data transformation
- Utilizes in-depth development, technical and design expertise in .NET, NET, C# and SQL-Server
- Estimates development tasks based on the appropriate business constraints
- Reviews and validates implementations of self and others to ensure they meet requirements and match the specifications
- Enforces and evolves software development standards and best practices
- Collaborate with third party vendors on data integration
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 3 years professional experience in all stages of definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment of web-based software solutions
- Hands-on experience using testing frameworks (i.e. NUnit, Visual Studio, xUnit, etc.) and TDD
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, and pays attention to programming style and neatness.
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process and methodologies
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Fluent English language skills
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Exciting and great variety of projects as we think with our clients to answer their challenges
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London, Munich and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.