Sales Manager, APAC
Sales | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing a territory sales plan that secures new customers and grows new business in existing customers. The individual will maximize every sales opportunity and achieve sales quota for an assigned territory. We are looking for a “Hunter” with a proven track record of selling over the phone, who can present the Cendyn Solutions via on-line demonstrations and presentations. This position will sell to hotels, management companies, ownership groups and/or other accommodation providers.
The Sales Manager executes his/her duties by exercising a great deal of independent judgement and works under minimal supervision with strict KPIs.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory sales plan for selling Cendyn’s cloud-based software and services platform within assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a robust, diversified sales pipeline for potential new customers
- Review and analyze market data
- Identify potential hotel, management company, brand and ownership company targets
- Cold calling and lead generation, 80-100 completed activities a day
- Proactive inbound lead response time
- Analyze business needs of prospects and develop solutions that meet their needs
- Utilize consultative sales approach—ask relevant questions to uncover needs, identify barriers and overcome objections.
- Thoroughly vet out each customers decision making process, time lines, key stakeholders during the sales process.
- Develop and maintain rapport with key stakeholders for prospects and customers to build strong long-term partnerships.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and sales proposals
- Identify additional product opportunities and upsell existing customer
- Proactively work Sales Cloud product opportunities for individual hotel sales in support of the brand endorsements and directives.
- Timely and professional follow-up with both internal team members and customers
- Negotiate and prepare contracts with potential customers, understand the legal ramifications of the contracts.
- Achieve Sales Quota on a consistent basis throughout the year
- Use Salesforce as the system of record for all sales activity, comply with SOP’s for keeping accounts, leads, opportunities, contacts and activity up to date.
- Liaise with Cendyn marketing team to implement marketing strategy within assigned territory
- Help Project Management team and Account Management team establish initial contact to new customers
- Hand over the contract and all necessary information to the Project Manager so that they can start training new customers
- Liaise with Project Manager during the duration of the contract should there be any contract related issues
- Manage contractual opportunities should chain or group hotels decide to sign up with more hotels
- Establish thorough knowledge of Cendyn’s product and service offerings, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures.
- Participate in regular structured sales and business training programs to improve sales performance
- Develop and maintain awareness of industry trends, opportunities and competitive trends.
This position has daily interactions with customers, team members and various critical departments within the organization. In many cases, interactions with both internal and external parties will be at mid and upper management levels.
- Minimum 3 years technology sales experience
- Proven track record of sales performance selling technology, sales experience preferred
- Strong sales, analytical, organization, communication and people skills required.
- Working knowledge of hotel business
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to innovate, overcome obstacles and implement best practices including sales methodologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Business-to-business or SaaS sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- Open to work across multiple time zones in the region and keep in touch with USA based HQ as needed
- Relationship Building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others in achieving corporate objectives.
- Personal Effectiveness: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to company’s business success.
- Customer Focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions.
- Managing complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change while maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Goal setting/short term planning: Achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making. Adapts and copes successfully with changes.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
What we offer
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We cannot offer employment sponsorship, unrestricted work authorization is required
- We cannot offer relocation assistance, local candidates are highly preferred
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit www.cendyn.com.