Internal Application: Product Success Specialist (Entry level)
Operations | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
The Product Success Specialist will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong client relationships. This person will ensure the continued success of a variety of web-based products and applications that provide marketing solutions for the Hospitality industry. This will entail guiding clients through the product’s functions and the implementation for client’s work environment. They will leverage industry knowledge, best practices and team resources in order to elevate the level of support required to meet the specific needs of the client.
This is an excellent opportunity to a hospitality professional who wants to transition her/his career to a tech company!
- Develop and maintain knowledge of our products in order to provide exceptional customer service, retain clients and increase usability
- Gather pertinent information through client outgoing/incoming calls and emails to ascertain their concerns, inquiries or issues regarding our products and services
- Using in depth knowledge of our products and the Hospitality industry- clarify and uncover barriers, resistance and misconceptions regarding overall software usage and advise client on how to resolve
- Communicate with Support and Product Development teams when software defects are identified in order to provide the client with a resolution.
- Coordinate with Production team to complete client requested updates to products
- Other responsibilities will be assigned as required
- Bachelor’s/Associates Degree or College level Business Administration courses desired
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in hospitality guest services or similar customer service position
- In depth knowledge of Hospitality industry- specifically Sales, Catering and Events/Conference Services
- Experience in using Delphi, Envision, CI/TY, ISAC and other sales and catering software is a plus
- Hospitality Sales or Catering administrative experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, sense of ownership and follow through to resolution
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, able to work in a team environment and committed to achieving results
- Demonstrate ability to be organized, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Salesforce knowledge is preferred
- Very strong interest in working in a technology based field with various software applications is a must
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.