Junior Digital Media Planner
Digital Marketing | Remote a possibility | Full Time
This role will have a strong passion for digital marketing as it relates to analysis and reporting, great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, and hands-on experience implementing strategic, analytical initiatives in the digital space. An expertise in using tools to identify trends, research anomalies/questions, and build ongoing and ad hoc reports and presentations is critical.
As a valued member of an experienced digital marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and adjusts marketing strategies across multiple online channels such as display, social media, paid search, SEO, and email, the ideal candidate will be expected to support critical planning processes including collaboration on the overall media strategy and budget, building of key reports, data analysis and campaign optimization. Utilizing research tools and concepts related both to digital marketing and the hospitality industry, the digital marketing coordinator will bring forth new recommendations based on market research & campaign performance data
This position will support the Digital Planning Team and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building custom audiences utilizing data sets
- Developing insights from complex and diverse data sets
- Optimizing display campaigns across multiple platforms
- Conducting research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities
- Supporting the digital advertising team through primary and secondary research and analysis of company data: markets, target audience, opportunity audiences, competition, media mix, product mix, seasonality etc.
- Communicating data and insights through compelling reports and presentations, both internally and to the client
- Ongoing reporting of digital marketing efforts
- Presentation building
- Media planning and buying
- Budget pacing
Required Education and Experience:
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- At least 1 year of experience in digital strategy setting
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Excel and Power Point
- Hands-on experience with industry standard optimization and management tools: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, any of the major ad servers and/or DSPs is helpful, but not required for this entry level position
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Hospitality marketing experience is helpful, but not required for this entry level position
- Google certification a plus
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and presentation.