DevOps Developer (Database Modeling) - Contract
Development | Bangkok, Thailand | Full Time
We are a leader in the corporate travel and meetings technology industry and we are looking for a DevOps Developer to join our eConnectivity team.The role is responsible for our primary stack of .NET although and a broad array of other technologies to deliver our products. We use C#, ASP.NET and ServiceStack on the server and SQL Server as our main data store. On the client side, we are using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap to create responsive interfaces.
- Creates detailed software specifications based on data modeling requirements
- Utilizes in-depth development, technical and design expertise in data review / ETI requests / SQL-Server
- Estimates development tasks based on the appropriate business constraints
- Reviews and validates implementations of self and others to ensure they meet requirements and match the specifications
- Enforces and evolves software development standards and best practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years professional experience in data review/modeling/data transfer
- Familiar with all stages of definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment of web-based software solutions
- Experience in all of the following tools/technologies: .NET, MS SQL Server
- Very strong SQL skills
- Hands-on experience with database modeling
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, and pays attention to programming style and neatness.
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process and methodologies
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Fluent English and Thai language skills are a must
- This is a work from home contract role but visiting/working on client site required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.