Account Manager (Non-Sales)
CRM Client Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
The Account Manager works directly with clients and their Account Management team supporting Cendyn’s CRM product suite. This person will establish and maintain strong relationships with clients to guide them through the implementation and day-to-day utilization of these products. Leveraging industry best practices and team resources this person will provide email marketing strategies, planning and reporting to clients on a regular basis to ensure their objectives are met. The Account Manager works directly with the product configuration, development and production teams to ensure the highest level of support and customer service is delivered. The ideal candidate will have great project management skills and the ability to multitask. The Account Manager will be responsible for effectively communicating with their clients to share campaign results as well as recommendations and strategic optimizations. The position requires a strong working knowledge of email marketing, digital marketing channels and the ability to work well under tight deadlines. Hospitality experience is strongly preferred.
This is not a Sales Account Management role.
- Understand client needs/objectives, develop strategies and recommendations with our email marketing specialists to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
- Manage projects involving clients and various internal departments
- Identify, Resolve and/or escalate potential client issues
- Contact clients on a regular basis including in-depth weekly or monthly calls to review campaign performance, suggesting additional email marketing strategies and campaign optimizations to continuously improve results
- Keep current on the latest trends in the hospitality industry
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of email marketing best practices and industry standards
- BA or BS from accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in the email marketing field, preferably in the hospitality vertical
- Familiarity with CRM database applications and enterprise-level software
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and advertising channels, including: Display Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- 3+ years of experience in account management or hotel marketing experience
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure
- Excellent analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Able and willing to accommodate time differences, working in a global team setting across time zones
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Access etc.
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords certification a plus
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
- We are unable to provide employment pass sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.