Senior Intelligence Analyst (Task Lead / PM)
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Leads contractor team supporting the Operations Branch and facilitates successful operations of the DAIIS organization. In addition to analytic tasks, Task Lead/PM is responsible for: Task Planning, Preparation, and Execution (Establish Baseline and Metrics); Resource Management (Personnel); Schedule and Task Performance Oversight; Risk Management; Quality Assurance and Controls; Reporting and Deliverables Management; Security Management; Strategic Planning; Situation Assessment and Recommendations; and providing Anticipatory Support as required.
- 10 years demonstrated experience within the DoD or IC within the last 15 years
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Graduate degree with 10 years experience OR Bachelors degree with 15 years experience in intelligence operations
- 4 years demonstrated experience leading a team and managing work tasks of subordinates conducting intelligence planning, collection, processing, analysis, or dissemination.
- 2 years demonstrated experience in project management and task coordination involving similar labor categories and skills
- Demonstrated experience involving complex security classification decisions such as coalition/foreign partner support, foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination, or cross-domain operations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver professional briefings and presentations to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to draft and maintain documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures and ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts.
- Ability to obtain DoD 8570.01-M certification / IT Level II within 30 calendar days of indoctrination at HQ INSCOM.
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph