Joint Intelligence Planner
Joint Intelligence Planning | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Hawaii, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Calhoun International is recruiting Joint Intelligence Planner to support the INDOPACOM J2 / JIOC.
- The Joint Intelligence Planner employs intelligence expertise and knowledge to assist in the integration of Defense and National intelligence support capabilities, including collection, analytic and targeting activities, into overarching operational planning functions and efforts across the DoD.
- Mission areas for Intelligence Planner assistance include, but not limited to, development of campaign plans, deliberate planning, crisis management, and time sensitive planning in accordance with the Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES).
- Additionally, planners assist with red teaming, and intelligence operations feasibility assessments within the planning process.
- Integrate all available Defense Intelligence capabilities to meet CCDR intelligence requirements.
- Ensuring prioritized intelligence support is aligned with CCDR objectives for each phase of the operation.
- Assist with IP Boards, Centers, Cells, Working Groups ( B2C2WGs) and other prescribed planning venues to inform global integration of Defense Intelligence through Joint Staff (JS) J2, as appropriate.
- TOP SECRET//SCI with CI Poly
- Experience developing Annex B, OPORDs, PLANORDs, supporting REDTEAMs, Partner Nation engagement
- Familiarity with JOPES/APEX and CCMD planning processes
- At least 12 years of experience and a Masters Degree OR 17 years of experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Upper graduate certification in Master of Science of Strategic Intelligence (MSSI) from National Intelligence University (NIU) or equivalent service school highly desired
- Advanced Warfighting schools are desired (JAWS, SAMS, MAWS, SAASS)
- Desired experience: Prior CCMD experience. Ability to work in a fast paced/high OPTEMPO environment.
- Desired attributes: Confident, diligent, organized, strong planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Ability to adapt and perform under pressure in diverse environments.
Joint Professional Military' Education (JPME) level 1 and 2 certification
Joint Intelligence Planner Tier 1 certification is highly desired.