Analytic Enabling | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking a qualified Knowledge Manager to support the INDOPACOM J2 JIOC in Hawaii who Assists aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic production. Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management
systems and shapes workflow and processes. Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including, but not limited to, search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings. Disseminates intelligence products across separate networks and portals.
- Minimum 12 years of experience and a Master’s degree OR 17 years of experience and a Bachelor's degree
- Experience researching classified information systems and responding to customer RFIs.
- Experience supporting National IC customer, CCMD JIOC, service/functional component levels, or deployed fusion cell in the joint environment is desired.
- Familiarity with CCMD level planning / operations, IMMC processes
- Familiarity with functional webpages such as A-Space, R-Space, Q-Space, Sharepoint.
- Ability to communicate and perform in a high OPTEMPO environment with quick turn deliverables requirements.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly