Political Military Analyst
Analysis | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Calhoun International is seeking a qualified All-Source Analysts and Political Military Analysts to support INDOPACOM J2 / JIOC.
- Perform all-source research and intelligence analysis to review, assess, and produce intelligence products, position papers, graphic presentations and database entries supporting INDOPACOM requirements.
- Provide all-source analytic production on issues as related to the INDOPACOM AOR including, but not limited to military capabilities, strategy, doctrine, operations, leadership intentions and decision-making, military leadership, defense and security policies, irregular warfare, civil-military relations, and defense relations with the U.S. and other countries.
- Coordinate and disseminate intelligence products on the appropriate security domains.
- Participate in working groups and IC collaboration cells.
- Minimum 12 years of experience and a Master’s degree OR 17 years of experience and a Bachelor's degree
- Experience researching classified information systems and responding to customer RFIs.
- Experience utilizing JWICS, SIPR, A-Space, I-Space, CHROME, COLISEUM, HOT-R, CIDNE, BHTK, FADE/MIST, and other relevant tools/systems including Dataminr, Dark Web Systems, ANB or other similar link analysis/nodal development products.
- Familiarity with DIA/DIE product lines, AIS, and ICDs.
- Experience supporting National IC customer, CCMD JIOC, service/functional component levels, or deployed fusion cell in the joint environment is desired.
- Familiarity with CCMD level planning / operations, collection management processes
- Familiarity with functional webpages such as A-Space, R-Space, Q-Space, Sharepoint.
- Ability to communicate and perform in a high OPTEMPO environment with quick turn deliverables requirements.
- Related desired training includes but is not limited to: Foreign Disclosure, OSINT, Collection Management Certification
- TS/SCI with CI Poly