Senior Functional Analyst
IT and IT Support | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
: NGIC NMSE II support is essential in order to provide system engineering services for software programs and integration analysis across the mission, to include the Combat Incident Analysis Division (CIAD), NGIC Improvised Explosive Device (IED)/Mines Branch, and Identity Intelligence (Biometrics). NMSE is a comprehensive, iterative management process that includes translating operational requirements into configured systems, integrating the technical inputs of design teams, managing interfaces, characterizing and managing technical risk, transitioning technology from the technology base into program specific efforts, and verifying that designs, analysis, and tactics, techniques, and procedures meet operational needs. NMSE shall ensure that current mission programs, some with high-priority technical program requirements, are operationally maintained to enable current and future NGIC analytical, data sharing, and integration initiatives, as well as achieve system certification and accreditation. NMSE shall also assist programs to ensure that they remain responsive to the requirements and objectives of the Department of Defense (DoD), intelligence and law enforcement communities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience managing technical projects in DoD environments
- 5 years supervising System Engineers in system delivery efforts
- 5 years of experience integrating new software capabilities into existing NGIC networks to include knowledge of NGIC software architecture requirements, life cycle processes, NGIC hardware & OS baselines, security configurations
- 5 years of experience deriving and documenting military intelligence application requirements from multiple stakeholder organizations
- 5 years of experience supporting custom military intelligence software applications
- Knowledge in DoD Information Assurance policies to include protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Personal Health information (PHI) in accordance with HIPAA and Privacy Act.
- Ability to integrate and protect combat incident, accident and PII/PHI information from disparate DoD organizations as part of the Joint Trauma Analysis and Prevention of Injury in Combat (JTAPIC) program.
- Ability to present technical information and project In-Progress Reviews to O-6, GS 15 level stakeholders
- ITIL certification
- HIPAA certification
- Must be capable of extracting raw data and transforming it via analytic tools such as MS Excel, MS Access, and MS PowerPoint.
Current Top Secret SCI