ISR Collection Requirements Manager (CRM) – Junior
Analysis | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Contractor personnel shall support solicitation, coordination, research, de-confliction, creates/registers, prioritization, and validation of multiple intelligence discipline (GEOINT, IMINT, MASINT, Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), SIGINT, OSINT, and HUMINT) collection requirements (CR) per standing policy; aligns information needs to establish intelligence priorities and core collection objectives. Ensures requirements clearly express the intelligence needed, are not redundant, and are appropriate for intelligence collection.
- Contractor personnel shall translate received requirements into discipline-specific language in accordance with appropriate guidance; ensures requirements address the need of the requestor and overcome potential gaps in collection. Submits the requirement through the appropriate discipline specific systems. Requests advisory or direct tasking of operations, theater and national-level collection recourses.
- Contractor personnel shall support research of organizational or Intelligence Community (IC) priorities and guidance to align collection requests with priorities, and balances time sensitive requests with standing collection requirements to ensure appropriate deployment of ISR assets.
- Contractor personnel shall monitor and routinely provide updates to requestors on the status of collection requirements (e.g., where the requirements were submitted for tasking, the expected collection scheduled, etc.) and adjusts requirements to ensure optional deployments of limited assess. Reviews existing collection requirements and contracts originator on requirements stats, disposition and expiration (e.g., contacting requestors to determine continued relevance, directing resubmission or cancelation).
- Contractor personnel shall solicit, assess, review, and publish HUMINT Intelligence Report Evaluations from USCENTCOM analytical teams to assess validity of the information, information’s value, sources’ reliability, timeliness of the information, pertinence against cited requirements, and utility of the report for the analysts. Track, maintain and brief the status of evaluations associate with IIRs cited in FINTEL and IIR responses to Source Directed Requirements (SDRs). Review Evaluations for content, formatting, classification, and release. Provide weekly number of HUMINT requirements, evaluations, and HOTR accounts established for the section.
- Bachelor Degree with Two (2) to Four (4) Years of Intelligence Analysis experience which includes a demonstrated focus and proficiency in Collections Requirements Management; Eight (8) Years of Relevant Experience might be considered in Lieu of Degree
- Must be knowledgeable and well versed in analytic tradecraft and experienced in continuously accessing, reviewing, collating, corroborating, analyzing and maintaining a wide variety of collection requirements management reports, finished intelligence products/reports and intelligence/operational data necessary for the J2 to fulfill its intelligence analysis, production, application and dissemination responsibilities, which include written and/or oral delivery.
- Must have a wide range of knowledge, concepts, principles and practices in Collection Requirements Management and the skill to apply this knowledge to difficult and complex work assignments.
- Requires a demonstrated familiarity with applying Collection Requirements Management techniques for developing new or modified intelligence work methods, approaches or procedures; too include the identification, evaluation and recommendation of solutions to complex issues and/or problems.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts and be willing and able to deploy for up to 179 days to the USCENTCOM AOR as determined by the Program Manager and Contracting Officer Representative (COR)
- Must be willing to live and work in a potential hostile environment as designated by the U.S. Government
- Must have a Current U.S. Passport that will not expire within 6-Months of Start Date.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Current CI Polygraph highly desired