Counterterrorism Analyst - SOUTHCOM
Analysis | Miami, FL | Full Time
Calhoun International is a management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
USSOUTHCOM requires continuous intelligence analysis, research, and fusion of multi-disciplined information sources to enhance the ability of USSOUTHCOM to develop comprehensive intelligence products that enhance the survivability of U.S. and partner nation forces and the effectiveness of its capability development efforts, security cooperation activities, and other operational activities. The Employee shall examine a wide range of intelligence reporting, including all-source information analysis, emphasizing Central America, South America, and the Caribbean in order to better understand the environment and plan / assess the effectiveness of planned and executed actions. USSOUTHCOM requires a common operating and intelligence picture for Irregular Warfare (IW)-related campaigns, including Counterterrorism (CT), Cyber, Stability, Security, Transition and Reconstruction (SSTR), and other assigned activities.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree with 7 years of all-source intelligence analysis experience.
- Candidates must have 10 years of combined military or government experience.
- Candidates must possess 5 years of counterterrorism analysis
- Candidates must possess 4 years of experience working with US government interagency
- Candidates must have 3 years of analytical experience with a Combatant Command.
- Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of USSOUTHCOM missions and responsibilities.
- Candidates must be proficient with current information systems used by the intelligence community.
- Strong skills in written and oral English and excellent analytical ability, solid interpersonal skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines are also required.
- Significant experience using Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), Analyst Notebook, Palantir, ArcGIS, WebTAS, CIDNE, and Google Earth is highly desirable.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.