Administrative | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Part Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Manage schedules and event calendars, screen visitors and phone calls, draft and review correspondence, and other routine administrative tasks.
- Assist Hiring Managers with defining and validating position requirements (i.e., defining education, experience, technical knowledge, and competencies, developing job postings)
- Conduct initial screening of applicants; schedule technical interviews with hiring managers
- Track candidate progress through the hiring process and maintain administrative paperwork throughout the recruiting and hiring process, to include basic security and in-processing documentation.
- In-process new personnel employees and provide initial training on time and expense reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain standard MS Office products and databases (excel spreadheets, MS Access databases, etc.)
- 5-8 years executive assistant, human resources, staffing, or administrative experience
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems, recruiting databases, and other candidate placement tools
- Experience conducting screening interviews - strong telephone skills
- Must have extensive software skills (Specifically - MS Access, Word, Excel), and the ability to conduct internet research and provide timely results
- Experience developing and designing tables, writing advanced queries, creating and modifying forms, and conducting database maintenance within MS Access
- Experience with automated timekeeping and accounting systems
- Energetic, outgoing, and results-oriented; customer-service focused and possess strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills are essential; must be able to multitask in a fluid work environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Answer and route telephone calls as needed; conduct office filing
- U.S. citizen
- Former US Army 71L or Service equivalent desired
- Familiarity with Joint Travel Regulations
- Microsoft Access Certification Training desired
- Familiarity with PROCAS and QuickBooks
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Current SECRET security clearance