Customer Service Representative I (Entry Level)
Customer Service | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Message from the Hiring Manager:
Caldera Medical is looking for a customer service representative to join our rapidly growing team in which our company culture and values are at the core of everything we do. Be part of a high-energy team of people who truly put our mission to “Improve the Quality of life for Women” first. This customer service representative will be responsible for fulfilling purchase orders, answer customer questions, and assist sales rep. To do well in this role you need to be a team player, super friendly, able to multitask, provide excellent communication skills, and prioritize/manage time efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order Processing – Domestic & International
- Returns Processing
- Assist Sales Reps
- Customer Service
- Daily Sales Reports
- Data Entry
- Shipping – Domestic & International
- Inventory Maintenance of Finished Goods Inventory & Monthly Rep Reconciliation
- Front Office Duties – Answer phone, greet visitors, filing, copying, scanning
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Manager
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ Years Administrative Experience
- Intermediate Knowledge of MS Office Outlook and Excel
- Intermediate Knowledge of using a PC
- Able to work a flexible schedule and early morning hours to accommodate East coast customers
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Positive Attitude
- Problem Solving
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- CRM working knowledge
- Basic accounting principles
- ERP Dynamics NAV working knowledge
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- $18 per hour
- Full Time position
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays - including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. In 2018, Caldera was ranked one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the United States and was ranked #38 fastest growing private company and #3 fastest growing Healthcare Company in Los Angeles by the LA Business Journal. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“It’s exciting to work for a company with high growth potential. More importantly, it’s meaningful and a delight to get up every day and singularly focus on
improving women’s health worldwide.”
-Bahar Sutorius, Vice President, Operations
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number.
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management.
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.