UX Research Specialist
Creative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
UX Research Specialist 684523
- Be the go-to person for recruiting participants for user research at the company.
- Manage the recruitment process of research participants for research studies happening in our company, consumer homes, or other places consumers might enjoy.
- Continually improve and perfect our recruiting efforts so we get the best participants possible for research.
- Manage a calendar and intake process for user research studies happening across the company.
- Greet participants for research and make sure they are taken care of while they are with us.
- Coordinate with research, design and product team members to make sure research studies progress smoothly.
- Liaison with our Legal and Privacy teams to ensure our recruiting process is compliant.
- Manage the relationship with our recruitment vendors to ensure a smooth process for us as well as for the people that are recruited for research.
- Manage the relationship with our remote research and design tool vendors, such as InVision, UserZoom, usertesting.com, and others.
- Manage access to our remote research tools, employee panel, and large insider community so that we can quickly launch research studies.
- Be a strong and vocal advocate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in administrative duties, recruiting office management, project management, process improvement, customer service or related field
- 5+ years of recruiting office management
- 3+ years of social media management and engagement
- 3+ years managing relationships with vendors
- 5 years of Customer Service experience
- 3+ years managing user research facilities and labs
- You’re passionate about people and are determined to provide our consumers who participate in our research studies with a great experience.
- You’re detail-obsessed, insanely organized and love to create order out of chaos.
- You are a people person and love to interact with those from all different walks of life and provide them with a comfortable experience while they are participating in research with us.
- You are able to quickly adapt to changing conditions and requirements in an exciting innovative environment.
- You are great at handling and clarifying the ambiguity.
- You quickly and efficiently get things done and ask the right questions when you hit a roadblock.
- You are great at managing multiple streams of work at once.
- You love connecting with people both in person and through digital media.
- You crave collaborating with innovative researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers exploring the limits of audio content discovery, subscription and consumption experiences.
Newark, NJ 07102 3 Month Assignment