Design | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
UI Designer 614601
A Brand Designer who can bring their years of experience to help us establish a design system by creating guidelines. You are passionate about branding and UI and create visually stunning designs. You pay attention to detail while working fast and is comfortable adapting to changes.
What you’ll do:
- Establish a Brand Identity Guideline
- Create brand consistency, ensure that all materials clearly support and reinforce our brand and personality.
- Work with copywriters to establish voice and tone
- Establish a 360 UI Toolkit
- Responsible for communicating with multiple design teams to ensure UI elements are consistent across all platforms.
- You think all the way through each platform experience, developing UI consistency.
- You work through multiple rounds efficiently.
- Able to develop a vision, quickly, and bring elements to life, then iterate and refine them as you gather feedback.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Develop, maintain, own the brand identity and brand guidelines for the entire business
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in creating brand style systems, usage guidelines and UI toolkits
- 5+ years of experience developing brand design strategy and execution.
- A portfolio showcasing a thorough understanding of fundamental principles such as iconography, color, composition and typography
- A portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing for brand identity and style guides
- Motion Graphics experience
- Experience designing atomic guidelines and principles in sketch
$45-$50 Per Hour Burbank, CA 91505 3 Month Assignment