Third-Party Security Analyst
IT & IS | McLean, VA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Third-Party Security Analyst 2484
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Security Analyst. The successful candidate will review and analyze the supplier assessment against security requirements. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in Third-party risk management, Information Risk, and/or compliance. The company offers a great work environment.
Third-Party Security Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (McLean, VA 22102, open to remote)
- Work hours: Approx 10 am-6 pm ET to support teams on the West coast.
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Third-Party Security Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze the supplier assessment against security requirements.
- Perform initial evaluation of supplier assessment artifacts including questionnaires and audit reports.
- Collect supplier assessment gaps and remediation.
- Collaborates with multi-functional partners as needed.
- Understands the security exception process and helps business units with the process.
Third-Party Security Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ years in Security Risk or Vendor Risk Management space.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, InformationAssurance, MIS or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record in Third-party risk management, Information Risk, and/or compliance.
- Experience with information security frameworks such as NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, SOC 2, ISO 27001, or SOC2.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and implement tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner, self-starter, and problem-solving skills.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working in a collaborative environment.