Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Support 877723
To manufacture high level integrated circuits on GaAs, and InP substrates in the 3 inch wafer fabrication clean room at Santa Rosa Ca. The main area requires working in FabTest which includes DC test, RF test, and reliability test systems. Also included are the creation and maintenance of mask dependent Product Files used by the test systems, changing probes depending on the test needed or WIP demand. Maintaining an organized work area.
- Ensure test systems are properly calibrated before running any test.
- Learning the test process flow inside and out.
- Operating up to 7 different test systems as work comes into the area.
- Communicate known issues and problems with cross-shift operators.
- Using of hand held tools to replace probes as necessary to the task, properly cleaning/inspecting cables and connections.
- Properly load/unload wafer cassettes, will be required to handle individual wafers with care using a vacuum wand.
- Troubleshoot issues to keep work flow moving.
- Supports engineering with manufacturing special tests and or new product introduction.
- Knowledge of Windows based networks and file management will be helpful.
- Must very detail oriented.
- Ability to work precisely from written instructions
- Ability to be standing and moving for long periods of time
- Fine eye-hand coordination is needed.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the area, through training, and skills to complete specialized tasks in the manufacturing of integrated circuits.
- Use of PC required specifically knowledge of the use of Microsoft Excel and other supporting programs.
- Knowledge of the use of quality control systems and the ability to interpret control charts and other data analysis.
- Ability to troubleshoot anomalies and correct independently without engineering intervention.
- Proficiency in the use of email, MS Word documents and the documentation of anomalies to communicate to engineering.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
Shift: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
$27 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment