Technical Project Manager
Project Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Project Manager 2134
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible to effectively and efficiently manage the development sprints from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong planning and leadership abilities, and deep experience in an agile team. The company offers a great work environment!
Technical Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective.
- Manage the development of a project and facilitate sprint releases.
- Create project timelines.
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates.
- Drive team iteration execution communicates with management and stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional).
- Work with the team leads to resolve people's problems and project roadblocks.
- Lead team retros to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Manuscript, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Develop bi-weekly project readouts.
- Supports product owner(s) with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope Manage other special projects as assigned.
Technical Project Manager Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Salesforce background and ability to manage multiple programs.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams,
- Demonstrate strong planning and leadership abilities.
- Deep experience in an agile team.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment