Technical Ops Specialist
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Ops Specialist 883648
Emphasis is on supporting Production and Test Hardware implementation, support, and maintenance.
- The primary responsibility is to address and resolve all hardware related issues that affect product manufacturing and manufacturing test systems both in the factory and Support Centers.
- Develop, verify, and deploy test solutions for computer-based instruments.
- Work closely with the Electronic Engineering team in the support of test methodologies based on a thorough understanding of product design, specifications, and defect/failure modes.
- Expert knowledge of component level troubleshooting using schematics, block diagrams, and appropriate test equipment.
- Develop and manage activities and deliverables that maximize test system operational up-time and deployment of automated calibration software for manufacturing centers worldwide.
- Higher education or specialized training/certification; e.g. AS/BS in Electronic Technology or Engineering.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Test & Measurement domain knowledge of measurement techniques and products.
- Solid grasp and understanding of RF and Microwave theory and applications
- Solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Provide technical leadership in making technical decisions.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office suite), written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Provide project leadership (scoping, outlining, execution for expected results) proven track record of learning new concepts and theories.
- Ability to learn quickly, work with, and succeed in spite of complex technical information systems.
- Self-directed and results-oriented working style.
- Knowledge and experience in developing, writing, and implementation of test software code, e.g. VEE
- Knowledge of other software languages is a plus.
- Ability to manage the completion of tasks with a virtual technical engineering team
- Experience in Test & Measurement calibration, metrology, or measurement uncertainty.
- Knowledge and experience with process and reliability improvement processes.
- Knowledge of process flow design; Knowledge and experience in statistical analysis for quality control
$25 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment