Healthcare/Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Switchboard Operator 74317920
A leading medical institution is seeking a Switchboard Operator. The successful candidate will answer both internal and external calls for the Medical Center and School of medicine. The ideal candidate must have the ability to act independently in the absence of a supervisor or manager as well as be proactive in accomplishing tasks that relate to patient safety. The company offers a great work environment!
Switchboard Operator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $22/hr
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94158)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Switchboard Operator Responsibilities:
- Operates Siemens PBX Console, Northern Telecom Console, AMCOM, smartweb Database
- Answer and extent all incoming calls, provide patient information on room location and telephone number, and extend calls to patient rooms or appropriate nursing station.
- Provides Paging and Paging Information
- Answer to in-house page requests.
- Provide on-call services on a 24/7 basis for over 65 specialties for both inpatient and outpatient.
Switchboard Operator Qualifications:
- 1-year answering public-facing telephones in high volume, critical information environment
- High School graduation or equivalent.
- Experience in monitoring CCTV on multiplexer and computerized digital cameras.
- Proficient computer skills required. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Navigate software for documentation/can train- etc.)
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment