Sr. Solutions Analyst (H)
Procurement | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Solutions Analyst 965879 (H)
A leading consumer products company is seeking a Sr. Solutions Analyst to execute activities and projects related to the Procure to Pay (P2P) Solutions team. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Solutions Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $45-$55
- Worksite: Leading consumer products company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Sr. Solutions Analyst Responsibilities:
- Build and execute change management plans.
- Assess and improve or develop systems and process designs as part of P2P Continuous Improvement (CI) projects for existing processes or to establish new systems or processes.
- Execute/lead CI including projects that improve controls, reduce process complexity and cost.
- Provide analytic support to identify root cause issues and recommend process improvements.
- Manage P2P business requirements documents and interface with IT. Develop and execute system testing scripts where needed.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Sr. Solutions Analyst Qualifications:
- 2-3 years leading projects or process re-engineering experience.
- Payables and procurement background desirable and some functional knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Contract Manufacturing, Outsourcing, Supply Chain and controls.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to resolve complex issues.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint. MS Project and Visio skills desirable.
- Able to work independently, in a team environment, cross-functional activities and form solid business relationships across functions.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to self-manage workload with minimal direction in an unstructured environment.
- Tenacious, flexible and proactive: easily adapt to shifting priorities while making steady progress on key projects.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and ensure timely resolution and escalate issues when appropriate
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment