Sr. Admitting Worker (L)
Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Admitting Worker 913530 (L)
We are looking for a dedicated Admitting Worker who will have a critical influence on a patients’ health care experience at one of the country's top Medical Centers. The company offers a great work environment and the chance to grow your career at a leading healthcare provider!
Sr. Admitting Worker Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25
- Worksite: Leading medical institution, San Francisco, CA 94143
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Sr. Admitting Worker Responsibilties:
- Greet patients and families in a professional and courteous manner
Interviews patients to collect/verify patient demographic information and financial/insurance data.
- Obtains authorizations for services working with physician’s office staff and review organizations as required.
- Enters authorization data in the registration and insurance verification screens.
- Verifies insurance eligibility and benefits and enters data in the registration and insurance verification screens.
- Maintain proficiency with all applicable infection control compliance, health and safety policies and procedures as implemented by the department and/or work unit and the Medical Center.
Sr. Admitting Worker Qualifications:
- AA degree or equivalent years of related experience and education
- Two (2) years’ experience at the Sr. Admitting Worker or comparable level
- Proficiency in health insurance eligibility and authorization requirements and reimbursement financial policies
- ADT experience required, knowledge of office machines; typing 30 wpm. Must have basic PC skills
- Second Language is preferred
- Typically Monday-Friday 5:30AM-2:00PM, candidates must be willing to work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends, overtime and other shifts as assigned depending on operational needs.
- 40 hours per week, 2 Month Assignment